I'm linking up for the first weekly Friday Five 2.0! Thanks to Lacey, Meranda, and Rachel for hosting this fun link-up!
I don't normally watch a lot of tv... between work, running, cooking, and reading there isn't really a lot of time left over. However, these past few weeks I've been a "hunting widow" and somehow have managed to log more tv time. Here's what I've been watching.
- Mozart In The Jungle - behind the scenes dramedy of the New York Symphony. It's an Amazon original, and quite good... the first 2 seasons flew by and now I'm anxiously awaiting season 3.
- Mr. Selfridge - was looking for something to replace Downton Abbey (can there really be anything as good?). This is a British-American period television drama series about Harry Gordon Selfridge and his department store, Selfridge & Co set in London in the early 1900's. I've seen seasons 1-3 and am waiting for Amazon to release season 4 to Prime.
- Transparent - an Amazon original about a family and their lives following the discovery that the person they knew as their father transgender. I blasted through all 3 seasons pretty quickly.
- Back To The Future - when I saw that Netflix had all 3 movies, I couldn't help but do a marathon... I remember seeing the first one back in the day, and was a huge Michael J Fox fan.
- Shameless - This one is really a train wreck that I just can't stop watching. It's tells the story of the dysfunctional family of Frank Gallagher, a single father of six children.
Are you a big TV watcher? What shows are your favorites?
I'm linking up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0 linkup!