Happy Friday!!! Today I'm linking up with Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What for the Friday Five link up.
If there is something that I love just as much as running... it is cooking! With the 3 day memorial day weekend coming up, I plan on using the extra time to cook up some new and exciting things. So here are the 5 things I'm planning to make this weekend.
- Pineapple Broccoli Quinoa with Chickpeas from Lucie over at Win-Win Food. Aside from the obvious ingredients in the title, it also has ginger and peanut butter. Plus, it should be a quick meal... in less than 30 minutes!
- Vegan Mozzarella Alternative from Mary Ellen over at V Nutrition and Wellness. It looks easy and melty and perfect for a margherita pizza! Which I will make using this cheese alternative and the beer pizza crust from Simple Vegetarian Pleasure by Jeanne Lemlin.
- Carrot Dogs from Melissa over at My Whole Food Life. What is a long weekend without cooking out? I've been wanting to try carrot dogs for a while.
- Vegan Sharp White Cheese Sauce from Sophia over at Veggies Don't Bite. This isn't a new recipe for me, but it is extra good. I like to keep some on hand for a quick meal with it over pasta or potatoes or mixed with broccoli.
- Homemade Banana Bread Larabars from Angela over at Oh She Glows. I love Larabars, and making them is super easy!