Happy Friday!!! Today I'm linking up with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What for the Friday Five link up. This week is a free week... with summer about half way over, I'm sharing the 5 I'm loving right now!
- Fresh, local produce... I love visiting the farmers market and vegetable stands during this time of year... everyone knows that homegrown tomatoes taste so much better than store-bought... but so do cucumbers, zucchini, peaches... well, just about everything does!
- My S'well S'ip ... I splurged on this bottle and am so happy that I did. I used it a few weeks ago when I went camping and poured my beer in it and it stayed cold in the 90+ degree temps. I use it when I run errands to put cold water in so that I can have a cold drink waiting on me when I get out of the store.... and lately, I've been putting in my iced tea creation and leaving it in my car so I have a refreshing drink on the way home. I'm always amazed when I still have ice cubes in it after 8+ hours!
- My knock-off creation based on the Starbucks shaken iced tea... it is sooo refreshing! I mix either mango-passionfruit or tropical crimson tea with lemonade (about 2/3 tea to 1/3 lemonade)
- Nunn... I just started trying this out, and I'm hooked! It isn't overpowering or sugary like Gatorade (which I can't stomach).
- So Delicious Minis Mocha Almond Fudge Bars... YUM!
What things are you loving right now?