I'm linking up with the lovely ladies today for Friday Five 2.0 and the fabulous Marcia for Runfessions. I can't believe that December is pretty much in the books, let alone 2016! I have a few things on my mind to Runfess...
- I have really enjoyed my runs during the marathon training cycle... but to tell you the truth, I am really looking forward to the taper.
- I am getting my sleep! I have my jawbone up programed to remind me at 8:30 to start getting ready for bed, lately... I've been anxiously awaiting the reminder, and a couple times have actually found myself in bed before it went off.
- After our cold snap in mid-December, I got a little concerned that I only had 4 pair of tights... I may have ordered a some more Spandits!tights (with a pair of shorts mixed in for good measure.
- Of course since that cold snap, it's been anything but cool here in Houston... I have to admit with marathon day looming, I have been stalking the 10 day forecast for a hint of what to expect, I know it doesn't do any good, and it is longer than 10 days out... but I can't help myself.
- Expecting the worse for weather (hot & humid)... I may or may not have placed another order for more Spandits! of the short variety... I think I have a problem...
What do you have to runfess?
I'm linking up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0 linkup and with Marcia's Healthy Slice for Runfessions.