Happy Friday!!! As I am writing this, I am en route to Chicago to run a little race up there. The Chicago Marathon will be my 2nd marathon. As I have with all my races, I've made up some goals... these are my 5 goals for the Chicago Marathon.
My entry came courtesy of my work, one of our divisions is a major sponsor of the race. I will be running on Team Molex, it will be a different experience than if I had signed up on my own. Due to the corporate sponsorship, l will have access to their hospitality tent and will be starting in corral e.
5 Goals For The Chicago Marathon
- Be confident ... trust in your training ... be positive.
- Start out slow ... race my own pace.
- Time goals ... my basic goal is to finish better than my last marathon 5:20:52... with that in mind I have an A, B, and C goal. C goal - 5:19; B goal - 4:59, A goal - 4:45.
- Have fun ... enjoy the day ... get caught up in race day excitement!
- Find the Chicago Bloggers Press Box and say "hi"
I'm linking up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0 linkup!