Happy Friday!!! Today I'm linking up with Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What for the Friday Five link up.
Smart phones... just about everyone has one, and with them comes Apps. We all have our favorites, today I'm sharing with you the five fitness apps I have on my phone.
- Runkeeper - I used this after I graduated from the C25K and before I got my Garmin 220. I have found it invaluable for keeping track of my running and following a training plan. I used the 10k and half marathon training plans that are offered. You can see my review on Runkeeper here.
- 12 Minute Athlete - this neat little apps guides you through HIIT workouts. Basically, you pick the time (12 minute or 16 minute) and equipment, shake the phone and then start the
- Garmin Connect - supplement to the watch and the website, I can check my running stats on the go!
- Welcoin - with this app, you log your healthy activities or connect your fitness app and earn points to be spent in their store. At one point you could earn a pair of shoes from Puma. I did earn a sample box of Ona cookies and bars which were really yummy and a shaker bottle. Redemption was really quick and easy.
- Calm - this is a meditation app that helps you with guided or timed meditation. I only have the free version, which is enough for me. It even tracks on your profile your meditation streak, total meditation time and total # of meditation sessions.
Do you use fitness apps on your smartphone? Which ones?