Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with the lovely ladies for the Friday Five 2.0! This week we're talking about things we would buy again. With Christmas right around the corner... I'm changing it up to 5 gift ideas (all of which I would buy again and again).
- Oofos flip flops ... I love slipping these on after a run, they really feel like you are walking on clouds. I think they really help with recovery after a long run. They come in multiple colors... and you can even get them in slides and clogs.
- Spandits... I definitely have been buying these again and again! I love the fun patterns and the fact that you can completely customize them to your liking. I'm very short, so buying tights off the rack isn't an option for me unless I want to roll them up. With Spandits! you can specify the inseam, they make them to order!
- Altra Running Shoes (or running shoes of their choice) ... When I first tried them, I knew I had gone to running shoe heaven. I have purchased several pair of these since my discovery of them about a year ago. Altra are a zero drop shoe with a very generous toe box. My feet feel so happy in them!
- Garmin watch ... I treated myself to my Garmin 220 after my first half marathon this year, and I love it. It is easy to use and does exactly what I need it too (and a bit more). I've found it to be more accurate with mileage than the Runkeeper app. If it ever broke, I would definitely go with a Garmin watch again.
- Nathan SpeedDraw Plus Insulated Flask ... I really love this thing, it is easy to carry - fits really well in my small hands and I like the strap that you can tighten up too. I was very bad about carrying hydration with me before I upgraded to this, but this makes it feel effortless. I like the little pocket too that I can stow nuun tablets, ID, etc.
What items would you buy over again? Do you have any recommendations for Christmas gifts for runners?
I'm linking up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0 linkup!