Happy Friday! It's not a secret that March is the "most wonderful time of the year". Between the days getting longer and March Madness, it's a great month! This weekend I'll be watching plenty of basketball with the Big 12 tournament and Selection Sunday. March Madness starts on the 15th with a ton of basketball games all culminating with the finals on April 2. Watching all those games is hard work... and you definatley need to fuel properly. I'm sharing 5 Game Day Treats that are perfect for watching the action. Bonus, these five are pretty much guilt-free!
5 Game Day Treats
- Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos - these "nachos" use oven roasted sweet potatoes as the base and shredded jackfruit as the "meat".
- Cauliflower Nachos - taco seasoned cauliflower is the base in this one with walnut-lentil taco "meat" and a great creamy no-cheese sauce.
- Greek Style Cucumber Nachos - Cucumber rounds are the chips, topped hummus, veggies, and vegan feta cheese.
- Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza - buffalo sauce + pizza = match made in heaven.
- Med-Veg Pizza - pizza with hummus... sounds a little whacky, but it is sooo good!
Tune back in Monday... I have a recipe which may knock one of these out of the top 5!
What type of food do you enjoy while watching games?
I'm linking up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0 linkup!