Happy Friday!!! Today I'm linking up with Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What for the Friday Five link up.
Today we are talking about favorites. Today, I'm sharing my 5 favorite running accessories.
- OOFOS These flip flops are what I wear after a long run. They make cushion and support my tired feet. I feel like I am walking on clouds when I wear them.
- Stunt Puppy hands free leash - this allows me to run without holding a leash. It also has a bungee cord in the leash to help absorb shock... helps when the pups decide to chase after a squirrel or rabbit.
- Yurbuds wireless headphones + Amazon prime music. I never used to run with music, but now that I do... I can't imagine not. Yurbuds fit in your ear differently than most earbuds and don't fall out. They will even send you new earpieces if they two you get don't fit your ears. I started out with the wired type of headphones, but switched to the wireless kind a few months later and am so glad to be rid of the cords! I am an Amazon Prime member, and access to their library of music is one of the perks... you can even build your own playlists (my "running" playlist has 101 songs).
- Trigger Point Foam Roller - I have a love/hate relationship with this thing. It is a pain to foam roll, and it hurts, oh but when you've rolled it makes all the pain you had before go away!
- Garmin Forerunner 220 - I have only had this watch for a couple months... I got it as a reward for myself when I trained and completed the Jail Break Half Marathon. It syncs up data online, you can add your own workouts, it tells you how far you've ran and at what distance and it is pretty easy to use!