I'm linking up for the Friday Five and the topic for this week is food and beverage. Although it technically isn't fall, you really wouldn't know it otherwise. I'm seeing fall displays, Starbucks has started selling pumpkin spice lattes, and Halloween candy is already out. Although, I don't want summer to end, there are some foods that I am looking forward to eating this fall!
- Persimmons - if you haven't had one of these delightful fruits... you are missing out. They are so sweet and tasty!
- Honey Crisp Apples - these apples are so sweet, juicy and crispy. I get so excited when I see them in the store.
- Chili - I LOVE a good veggie chili! It just is great for fall... and watching football.
- Soups - I really like soup and can't wait to start making a weekly batch of soup to eat throughout the week in my lunch. Like this great Roasted Red Pepper soup I made last night.
- Warm Golden Milk - I got out of the habit of drinking a cup of warm golden milk before bedtime once it got warmer outside, I look forward to enjoying that warming beverage once the temps go down again.
I'm linking up with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What for the Friday Five link up.